NCNW Mission Statement:
To advance opportunities and improve the quality of life for African American women, their families, and communities.
Indianapolis Section Motto:
"To Love is to Serve"
NCNW Goals and Objectives:
- To promote educational and charitable programs to enrich the appreciation for the contributions of African American women.
- To develop African American women for leadership roles through our involvement in direct programmatic activities for this purpose.
- To present the concerns of women on matters affecting our specific welfare and that of the African American community in general.
- To conduct skills development workshops and programs for both its own membership and for women and girls who are not members of the NCNW organization.
- To serve as a clearinghouse of affiliate and local Section programs and activities for improved collaboration and cooperation.